9.17.2007

Life in the Hills is no day at the beach.

10:01
Sigh. The Hills is on. As is Weeds. I tried to make myself feel better by listening to Heidi Montag's leaked single "Body Language" featuring the rapping stylings of one Spencer Pratt, but it...actually, yeah, it did make me feel better.

Also tonight, I'm missing a personal television landmark. Right now on Showtime, MaryKate Olsen, my little water nymph, that tiny 88-year-old garden shrub with an insane nest of blond/black hair, the little baby orangutan herself, is on Weeds.

Look at her fly! See that combination of love, Starbucks, anorexia and amphetamines? It's making her soar like a retarded monkey-eagle! That didn't even make sense. I just realized now that I haven't eaten since yesterday.

I can't think about food or TV, it'll just make me sad. The truth is that I'm not that far away from being done, and I've only been here since 11am, so I should quit my bitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home