9.17.2007

Lying naked on the floor...


7:06 Yeah, I've had "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglisomethin going through my mind since about 2:30. I don't know why, I haven't heard it in years, and I've never particularly been a big fan of it either. I haven't even been here for 8 hours yet and I was just going to start bitching about overtime, how sad is that? There are 5 patients in rooms, five waiting to see the doctor, and 1 that hasn't arrived yet. It's now 7:10. If he continues at this deadly pace, I may be here until after midnight. If he catches up, I think I could be out of here before 10.

7:22


Praise Jesus. Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron were spotted looking thrilled and eating McDonald's together. Is it just me, or are these the two plainest people in the entire world? How does the paparazzi even find them among other normal looking non-descript teenagers?
There are now 3 people in rooms, five in the waiting room, and one to left to arrive (who is now, might I add, late).

8:28 Time itself, appears to be at a complete standstill. HOWEVER, I discovered that although the hospital has taken off all of the standard Microsoft games from their computers, Microsoft Paint managed to stay. I remember taking Paint verrrry, VERY seriously back in the day. When I was 8 or 9 I was very focused on the first draft of an episode of Ghostwriter I was writing, and when I wasn't busy working on character development, I was making posters for said episode in Paint. Unfortunately, I wanted to name the episode after a haunted house that Lenni (with an i, bitches) and Jamal get stuck in, and for some reason the only address I could think of, was 21 Jump Street. My parents neglected to inform me that 21 Jump Street was a long running popular TV series, and that I looked like an asshole in trying to plagiarize that, subconsciously or no. I digress, but true story.
I'm so bored I could cry.




Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home