9.17.2007

There is no reason for this.

There's no reason for me to really be starting a blog right now/again. I used to write celebrity news on here, because I was a big loser. Now I just obsessively READ celebrity news, not write about it, obvi. Apparently several hundred people decided to read that blog in the two years between where I was writing in it, and when I deleted all of my old posts out of shame.

So now what? I know the world (read: Brooklyn)doesn't need any more bloggers, that's for fucking sure, but sometimes I have nothing better to do at work. And when a person finds themselves getting visibly irritated that TMZ.com hasn't updated since the last time they refreshed their screen, you know it's time to do something different with your time. If I get mad that this hasn't updated, I'll just slap myself across the face.


Me, slapping myself in the face and responding to the name of Susan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home